The 10 appointees of Mayor Jesse Blas to the Yona Municipal have all accepted their appointments and have signed their letters of appointment.
The members will be given their oath of office by Mayors’ Council of Guam President Mayor Melissa Savares as soon as a date and time are confirmed.
The members are:
1. MARIA F. CASTRO —Retired GDOE
2. PAZ P. CRUZ — Retired GovGuam Payroll Clerk
3. PEDRO L.G. GUERRERO — Retired Federal Firefighter
4. ROSE RENE F. GUERRERO—Administrative Asst. Yona Mayors’ Office
5. DAVID T. SAYAMA — Retired Army and Civil Service
6. DANIEL A. TAITINGFONG — Realtor and Small Business Owner
7. CHARLENE C. TENORIO — Property Manager
8. BRIAN J. TERLAJE —Teacher GDOE
9. JOSE ‘Pedo” TERLAJE — Senator, 35’ Guam Legislature
10. MELVIN R. WARNER—Community Maintenance Supervisor, Yona Mayor’s Office
An initial meeting will be called and conducted by Mayor Savares and an election of Vice Chairman, Secretary, and Treasurer will be the first order of business.