The 2019 Triton Athletics Hall of Fame inductees will be formally memorialized in a virtual ceremony being released at 2 p.m. this Sunday on the Triton Athletics YouTube channel.
The video will feature messages from the seven inductees, who were announced in May, or their representatives.
The Class of 2019 inductees are:
- Christobal M. Mesa, Running Back, Football
- Mark Wessling, Defensive Tackle, Football
- Patrick M. Wolff, Head Coach and Player, Baseball
- Rhoda Santos Bamba, Player, Women’s Soccer
- Tosca Lindberg, Player, Women’s Volleyball
- Harold “Hank” Parker, Head Coach, Women’s Basketball
- Frank Stotts, Head Coach, Men’s Basketball
Additionally, UOG Athletics Director Douglas Palmer will share updates on the Triton Athletics program going into the new year, highlight the program’s major accomplishments in the previous academic year, and take viewers on a tour of the latest athletics additions and updates in the Calvo Field House.
The seven former athletes and coaches are now included along with 15 other members on the Wall of Fame in the lobby of the UOG Calvo Field House, where QR codes can be scanned to read their biographies. The Hall of Fame was established in 2017 and the Wall of Fame first unveiled in 2019.
The ceremony will be viewable starting at 2 p.m. this Sunday on the Triton Athletics YouTube channel at https://url.uog.edu/tritonhalloffame.