Guam – On Sunday, September 4th, at the Guam International Raceway, GIRMAC will be hosting the 2011 Monster Energy Guam Motocross Championships Awards presentations. Trophies will be presented by a host of special guests, sponsor representatives, and GIRMAC officials to each of the top three finishers in each class along with swag courtesy of Monster Energy. Swag items consist of Monster Energy jerseys, towels, drawstring bags, cooler bags & product.
Monster Energy Guam Motocross Champions in each respective class will also be presented their class #1 plate.
To view the complete Monster Energy Guam Motocross Championships official final results visit http://www.atvmotocrossguam.com/pointsstandings.htm
As a big part of the Awards Trophy Presentations a barbeque potluck is being planned. Included in the festivities is the Monster Energy MX Dash. It’s a quickie race and after the Monster Energy MX Dash the awards trophy presentations will begin along with the potluck barbeque!
The gates to the park will open at 9am for setup/practice and the Monster Energy MX Dash kicks off after 1:30pm with a $10.00 race fee. The Awards Trophy Presentations will begin shortly after the conclusion of the Dash races and after everyone has had a run at the potluck table.
There will be special awards that will also be presented and the GIRMAC board is asking for your nominations to the following categories that do not have any nominations.
• Kids Atv Rookie of the Year-must be a first year racer in that class- Collin Ray Cruz
• Open Motorcycle Rookie of the year-must be a first year racer in that class- Anthony Ignacio
• Open Kids Minbike Rookie of the year-must be a first year racer in that class- Rowen Pereira
• Hard Knocks Award- Rider or team who had the worst on track luck during the series- TBA
• Sportsman Award- to a rider or team who proved the most sportsmanship through out the season. TBA
• Open Atv Rookie of the year-must be a first year racer in that class- NO ONE MET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENT
Information from a press release.