Guam – Philip J. Flores, President and Chairman of BankPacific has announced the following promotions:
* Francyn Salas was promoted to Assistant Vice President, Senior Consumer Loan Specialist. She received her B.B.A. in Business Management at Columbus State University in Georgia. She joined the BankPacific family in 2009.
* James Cruz was promoted to Senior Residential Loan Specialist. He attended the University of Guam and has over 9 years of banking experience in consumer, auto and residential lending. James joined BankPacific in 2009.
* Eduardo Salanatin Jr. was promoted to Assistant Vice President, commercial loans. Ed began his employment with BankPacific in 2010. He received his Bachelor degree in Business Administration with a concentration in finance and economics in 2009 from the University of Guam.
* Molly Quinata was promoted to Senior Residential Loan Processor. Molly attended the University of Guam. She brings with her over 6 years experience in the financial industry. Molly joined BankPacific in 2010.
* Theresa Guevera was recently promoted to Assistant Vice President/Residential Lending. She started with BankPacific as a Senior Residential Mortgage Loan Specialist in 2009. She has 17 years of experience in financing in both the private and government sector.
* Norma Jean Flores was promoted to Senior Vice President, Systems Operation. She began her banking career as a teller in 1981. She joined BankPacific in 1993 and worked her way up to Branch Manager, Tamuning Branch in 1996. She became the Manager the Bank’s Central Processing Center in 2004 and later was promoted to Compliance and Security Officer in 2008. Norma took the role of BSA Officer in 2012. Norma has a wealth of institutional knowledge and dedication to her BankPacific family.
* Maria (Leah) Vilante was promoted to Vice President and Senior Manager, Guam offices. Leah joined BankPacific in 1997. She began her banking career as a teller and progressed upward to become the bank’s Dededo Branch Manager in 2006. She was promoted to Electronic Service Manager in 2009 and now oversees all Guam offices. Leah demonstrates dedication and commitment to our BankPacific family.
* Lorna Santos was promoted to Assistant Vice President and Central Processing Center Manager. She joined BankPacific in 2005 as a teller and then transferred to our central processing center. In 2010 she was promoted to Proof Operations Manager and became the Bank’s CPC Manager in 2012.
*Ernesto Miranda II promoted to Assistant Vice President and Information Technology Supervisor. He joined BankPacific in 2006. Ernesto graduated from the University of Guam and received his B.A. Degree in Computer Information System.
* Sandra Mesa was promoted to Vice President and Human Resources Officer. She started her banking career in 1981 as a teller. She joined the BankPacific family in 1994.