Guam -The Guam Chamber of Commerce elected seven (7) Board Directors to fill open seats in 2011 during its Annual Membership meeting Wednesday. The five (5) voting directors elected to serve a three-year term are:
1. Joe Arnett, Partner, Tax Services, Deloitte & Touche, LLP
2. Ron Young, Secretary/Treasurer, Security Title, Inc.
3. Annmarie Muna, President & General Manager, AM Insurance
4. Maureen Maratita, Publisher, Glimpses Publications, Glimpses of Guam
5. John Thos. Brown, Vice President, General Council, Director, Jones & Guerrero Company, Inc.
The two (2) Alternate Directors elected to serve a one-year term are: Brian Artero, President & Operating Owner, Pacific Dining LLC dba: Lone Star Steakhouse and Lee P. Webber, President, Micronesian Divers Association. Joe Arnett was the highest vote getter and will automatically serve on the Chamber’s Executive Committee in 2011.
The seven (7) Directors elected today will join thirteen (13) holdovers and comprise the 2011 Chamber Board. The holdovers are:
1. Michael R. Ady, President, M80 Office Systems, Inc.
2. Lucy Alcorn, President, GFS Group
3. Paul. L. Blas, General Manager, Seabridge, Inc.
4. Laura-Lynn Dacanay, SVP/Guam-CNMI Region Manager, First Hawaiian Bank
5. Charlene Goo, General Manager, Outrigger Guam Resort
6. Lou Leon Guerrero, President, CEO, Chair of the Board, Bank of Guam
7. David J. John, President, ASC Trust Corporation
8. Monte Mesa, General Manager, Guam Premier Outlets, LLC
9. Kaleo Moylan, Director, Investments & Contracts, Moylan’s Insurance Underwriters, Inc.
10. Gerald S.A. Perez, Vice President, MicroMed Suppliers
11. Stephen C. Ruder, President, Ruder Integrated Marketing Strategies
12. Mark Sablan, VP/Business Development, South Pacific Petroleum Corporation
13. Sinforoso “Rossi” Tolentino, Administering Partner, Carlsmith Ball LLC