The CNMI Department of Labor (CNMI DOL) is inviting all existing and potential Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) and Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation (FPUC) claimants to attend a community outreach event at the Pedro P. Tenorio Multi-Purpose Center on Wednesday, July 29, 2020 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
The following services will be provided by CNMI DOL during the event:
- Disseminating and receiving initial and weekly applications.
- Providing general assistance with filling out applications.
- Providing claims information (e.g., status of claims).
- Answering general inquiries about the program (e.g., eligibility requirements).
To ensure the safety of the general public and CNMI DOL staff, the following COVID-19 precautionary measures will be strictly enforced during the event:
- social distancing of 6 feet or more
- facial masks or coverings
- temperature checks
In addition, only a limited number of will be allowed to enter the Multi-Purpose Center for assistance at once. All remaining individuals will have to remain outside the center until called to enter the building. The CNMI Department of Labor will continue to conduct more community outreach events in the coming weeks, and a schedule will be announced shortly.
(CNMI Department of Labor)