Details have been released regarding the arrest of Jason Oscar Quintanilla Susuico who self-surrendered to authorities on Tuesday after he was being sought for questioning regarding a criminal sexual conduct investigation.
A court magistrate complaint reported that on Sept. 27, police had responded to a local high school where a 17-year-old girl reported she had been sexually assaulted by Susuico, a male known to her.
The victim told police that she was asleep on a couch five days prior when she was awakened by Susuico removing a blanket from her waist. The victim says she pretended to be asleep and felt him move her shorts and undergarment to expose her private parts.
Police say that Susuico then digitally penetrated the minor multiple times before allegedly raping her. The incident left the victim unable to move out of fear.
A second incident occurred on the 27th, in which Susuico exposed the minor’s breast and performed cunnilingus on the girl before digitally penetrating and raping the victim again.
This afternoon, Susuico appeared in court to be formally charged with five counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and five counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct.
He was booked and confined. Susuico may also face federal charges as he was listed as AWOL from the National Guard.