DPHSS, in collaboration with the Government of Guam, the Mayors’ Council of Guam, private, and federal agencies, is offering drive-through and walk-in COVID-19 testing on Tuesday, June 30.
Testing is free and open to the public while supplies last. No symptoms are needed to
qualify for testing. Please bring an ID, if one is available.
COVID-19 Drive-Through and Walk-in Testing:
● Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the Mangilao Senior Center/Mangilao
Night Market (next to Santa Teresita Church) on Vietnam Veterans Highway (Route
If you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, please call your health care
If a patient does not have a regular health care provider, they can call any of the
Community Health Centers or the DPHSS Medical Triage Hotline phone numbers listed below to report symptoms and obtain guidance from clinicians, or call 311 and dial option number 1.
● (671) 480-7859
● (671) 480-6760/3
● (671) 480-7883
● (671) 687-6170 (ADA Dedicated Number)
Continue to Practice Caution, Use of Face Masks Required
It is important to continue to take precautionary measures to slow the possible spread of
COVID-19. In accordance with Executive Order 2020-16, social distancing of 6 ft. or more and the use of face masks is required unless engaged in physical exercise or eating.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent COVID-19. The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to the virus. The community is reminded to take the following precautions:
● Maintain a distance of 6 feet between yourself and others
● Wear facial coverings around others and in public establishments
● Adhere to respective business protocols in place for protection from COVID-19
● Practice good hygiene frequently. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at
least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use alcohol-based hand
sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
● Frequently clean and disinfect high contact areas
● Avoid touching your face with unclean hands
● Stay home if you are sick
For inquiries on COVID-19, contact 311 through a local number, or call the Joint Information Center at (671) 478-0208/09/10.