The commission on decolonization approved what will be the official information used to educate residents on a variety of topics related to Guam’s self-determination
Guam – The Commission on Decolonization approved a series of measures that officially decided which materials each task force member will use when educating the public on Guam’s three major political status options.
The commission on decolonization approved what will be the official information used to educate residents on a variety of topics related to Guam’s self-determination. Each piece of literature will be used to produce marketing materials, commercials, brochures and social media marketing.
The following Narrative were approved for distribution:
1. Narrative answer to “What is self-determination?”
2. Narrative answer to “Who are the colonized and why is it important for them to be decolonized?”
3. Narrative explaining “Our history as a colony.”
4. Narrative of “The plebiscite process and how one can be involved.”
5. Recognition of the Attorney General’s response to the Davis filing as the Commission’s answer to inquiries or concerns relating to voting rights and to the right of Chamorro self-determination.