Guam – Typhoon Mangkhut’s current rate of progression has forced the CNMI under Condition of Readiness (COR) 2 with Guam anticipated to make that same upgrade by 7pm tonight. Various departments and agencies have announced their closures, however several remain open through Monday.
1. All GDOE, DoDEA & Catholic Schools as well as UOG.
2. Guam Regional Medical City – visiting hours, all non-emergency surgeries & medical appointments scheduled through Tuesday.
3. Guam Memorial Hospital – outpatient electivve surgeries, regular visiting hours & family viewings.
4. Naval Hospital Guam – outpatient visits at COR2 with outpatient services to be suspended by COR1
5. Bank of Guam branches, outdoor ATMs will be offline by tonight, indoor ATMs will not be affected.
6. Community First Guam Federal Credit Union Branches
7. Guam National Guard facilities (Fort Juan Muna – Harmon, Readiness Center – Barrigada, AAFES Express & Gas Station)
8. War in the Pacific National Historical Park & T. Stell Newman Visitors Center
9. Puntan Dos Amantes (Two Lovers Point)
10. U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service – Guam National Wildlife Refuge & Ritidian Unit
11. Superior Court of Guam
12. United Airlines – flight schedule changes
1. U.S. Renal Care Dialysis Centers – Dededo, Finegayan, Sinajana, Tamuning & Tumon
2. Guam Memorial Hospital – for pregnant women who are atleast 38-weeks along & all those who are of high-risk & at least 6 months or more into their pregnancy by 7pm tonight.
3. The Department of Public Health & Social Services’ Division of Senior Citizens – will recieve Home-Delivered Meals today along with a 3-day supply of dried goods.
4. Naval Hospital Guam – pregnant women who at 38-weeks or more as well as those who at 36-weeks & are of high-risk with complications. Emergency department remains open.
5. GTA Support Centers – Network Operations Center, Call Center, Technical Assistance Centers & Directory Assistance (411).