District Court Evacuated After Bomb Threat; News Conferance Called and Canceled, Statement Promised, None Issued

257
Guam – The District Court of Guam was evacuated Thursday afternoon following a bomb threat just before 2pm. 
                                                                               
Authorities have not disclosed whether the threat was called in or arrived in some package, but they took it seriously.
                                                                               
Guam Police, Guam Fire and the Navy’s “Emergency Ordnance Disposal” team all responded to the scene.
                                                                               
The court was evacuated.  A remote controlled robot was deployed to inspect the building, a K-9 unit was called in, one lane of Marine Corps Drive was shut down.
                                                                               
At 4pm, Homeland Security Spokesperson Dee Cruz called the media to the scene for a news conference. But when reporters arrived, she said the news conference would be postponed for a few hours. No news conference was held. And Police Spokesman Officer A.J. Balajadia said no device had been found as of that time.
                                                                               
Authorities said they would issue a statement later. No statement was issued.