The Guam Department of Public Works has issued a notice soliciting Requests for Proposals for “multiple bridges” along Route 1 from Hagatna to Piti.
READ the announcement from DPW in FULL below:
PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
ROUTE 1 RECONSTRUCTION OF MULTIPLE BRIDGES
(HAGÅTÑA TO PITI)
PROJECT NO. GU-DAR-0001(131)
1. Sealed proposals should be submitted at the 2nd Floor, Division of Highways Building Room 201, Department of Public Works, 542 North Marine Corps Drive, Tamuning, Guam 96913, no later than 2:00 P.M., on June 23, 2020.
2. Please note that all Proposal Documents and related Addenda can be obtained at the 2nd Floor, Division of Highways Building Room 201, Department of Public Works, 542 North Marine Corps Drive, Tamuning, Guam 96913. Submission of sealed Proposals will remain at the Department of Public Works.
3. Dates for all Projects are subject to change. Notification by addenda will be provided in the event these dates change.
4. The Request for Proposal can be downloaded online at www.guamtransportationprogram.com/contract-opportunities/request-for-proposal
5. A mandatory Pre-Proposal conference will be held on May 12, 2020, at 9:00 A.M., via teleconference call.
The call-in number is outlined in the RFP Section XI. General Requirements 2. Pre-Proposal Conference/Teleconference (Mandatory).
All prospective proposers are required to attend. Items discussed during pre-proposal conferences will be made part of the contract document.