The Guam Department of Revenue and Taxation (DRT) released its seventh (7th) set of guidance for its DRT COVID-19 Services Series, updating previously issued volumes in accordance with the Governor’s newest Executive Order.
In line with EO 2020-34, DRT will be operating by appointment only beginning Monday, September 28, 2020.
Appointments are required for all face-to-face services. DRT says it has implemented the following procedures relating to its services:
- All individuals with appointments must remain in their vehicles when they arrive for their appointments and until they have been notified by DRT personnel that they are clear to enter the DRT building.
- All individuals will be required to sign in at the DRT check-in station and must provide the following information as required by Department of Public Health and Social Services’ (DPHSS) guidance: a) Date and time of the visit; b) Name of the individual(s); c) Assigned staff and/or table or workstation; and d) Phone and/or e-mail
- To the extent available, DRT highly encourages that all payments and forms be made and filed online. See the “Help” section at the top right of our web page: https://guamtax.com for online services and payment options. However, if such forms cannot be filed online, it must be submitted to DRTs drop box or certified mailed to DRT’s mailing address.
- As a reminder, the safety of our community is of utmost importance and DRT thanks the community for their patience as we work to adjust our services to better serve you during this time while adhering to the social distancing guidelines.
For general questions regarding Guam’s Economic Impact Payment (EIP) Program:
• Email: email@example.com • DRT’s EIP FAQ section
For other questions regarding DRT and its services, you may reach us at:
• Director’s Office: 635-1817 or 635-1779 • Call center numbers:
• “Contact Us” section https://guamtax.com • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DRT’s full copy of its Volume 7 guidance:2020 DRT COVID-19 Services Series Volume 7 – 2020.09.27