DPHSS, in collaboration with the Government of Guam, the Mayors Council of Guam, private, and federal agencies continue expanded COVID-19 testing.
Testing is free and open to the public. No symptoms are needed to qualify for testing. If
your village is not listed, please proceed to a neighboring village for testing.
Please bring an I.D., if one is available.
The expanded testing schedule is as follows:
COVID-19 Drive-Through Testing:
● Friday, June 5: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the Sinajana Mayor’s office
○ Free and open to Sinajana residents
● Monday, June 8: 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. at DPHSS Central Public Health Center Barrigada
○ Free and open to Palau residents
● Tuesday, June 9: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at DPHSS Southern Regional Community Health Center parking lot, Inarajan
○ Free and open to Inarajan residents
● Wednesday, June 10: 9 a.m. -12 p.m. at the Mongmong Church
○ Free and open to Mongmong-Toto-Maite residents
● Thursday, June 11: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. at the Merizo Senior Center
○ Free and open to Merizo residents
● Tuesday, June 16: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the Piti Mayor’s Office
○ Free and open to Piti residents
● Wednesday, June 17: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. at the Santa Rita Senior Center
○ Free and open to Santa Rita residents
● Thursday, June 18: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the St. Anthony Church grounds, Tamuning
○ Free and open to Tamuning and Tumon residents
● Tuesday, June 23: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the GPD Police Koban Parking Lot (next to
Barrigada Community Center)
○ Free and open to Barrigada residents
If you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, please call your health care
If a patient does not have a regular health care provider, they can call any of the
Community Health Centers or the DPHSS Medical Triage Hotline Phone Numbers listed below to report symptoms and obtain guidance from clinicians, or call 311 and dial option number 1.
● (671) 480-7859
● (671) 480-6760/3
● (671) 480-7883
● (671) 687-6170 (ADA Dedicated Number)