Guam – First Lady Christine Calvo invites the community to come together as an island family to pray for peace.
The First Lady coordinated a Novena for Peace with parishes throughout Guam.
A schedule of this Pilgrimage for Peace can be found below.
· Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 6 p.m. at Our Lady of Peace and Safe Journey Church in Chalan Pago
· Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 6 p.m. at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Toto
· Friday, April 19, 2013 at 7 p.m. at the upper level of Santa Barbara Church in Dededo
· Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 7 a.m. at Santa Teresita Church in Mangilao
· Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. at St. Francis Church in Yoña
· Monday, April 22, 2013 at 7 p.m. at Mount Carmel Church in Agat
· Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 6 p.m. at San Dimas Church in Merizo
· Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 6 p.m. at the Chapel of St. Therese of the Dulce Nombre de Maria Cathedral Basilica in Hagåtña
· Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 6 p.m. at Assumption of Our Lady Church in Piti.
For more information, please call 475-9350 or 475-9353.