The price of a gallon of unleaded has fallen again, dropping ten cents to $3.05.
Mobil as usual led the way this morning lopping 10-cents off the price of a gallon of regular unleaded. Circle 76 and Shell are still at $3.15, but they are expected to follow Mobil’s lead before the day is out.
The price of a gallon of unleaded stood at $4.15 on January 1, 2020. It has fallen $1.05 since the start of the year.
This was the tenth price change of the year and the ninth consecutive decrease.
Prices have been falling in line with the plunge in demand for crude in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic which has kept travelers off planes and out of motor vehicles.
2020 Price Changes:
*January 1: $4.15
- January 8: 10-cent increase to $4.25
- January 23: 10-cent decrease to $4.15
- February 3: 10-cent decrease to $4.05
- March 3: 10-cent decrease to $3.95
- March 10: 10-cent decrease to $3.85
- March 13: 15-cent decrease to $3.70
- March 25: 20-cent decrease to $3.50
- April 1: 20 cent decrease to $3.30
- April 9: 15 cent decrease to $3.15
- April 17: 10 cent decrease to $3.05