Guam fuel suppliers have raised fuel prices by another 15 cents.
Mobil, as usual, led the way Tuesday afternoon raising its price for a gallon of regular unleaded from $3.13 to $3.28. Circle K 76 and Shell followed in that order last night, as they usually do.
The island’s fuel suppliers set prices in lockstep with each other.
This was the second 15-cent price increase this month and the 13th price change this year.
Gas prices are rising on the mainland as well where demand has picked up now that some states are easing their coronavirus social distancing restrictions and more people are traveling.
At the start of the Memorial Day work week, the American Automobile Association reports that the national gas price average is $1.89, an increase of about 6 cents over last week.
2020 Price Changes:
*January 1: $4.15
- January 8: 10-cent increase to $4.25
- January 23: 10-cent decrease to $4.15
- February 3: 10-cent decrease to $4.05
- March 3: 10-cent decrease to $3.95
- March 10: 10-cent decrease to $3.85
- March 13: 15-cent decrease to $3.70
- March 25: 20-cent decrease to $3.50
- April 1: 20 cent decrease to $3.30
- April 9: 15 cent decrease to $3.15
- April 17: 10 cent decrease to $3.05
- April 24: 7 cent decrease to $2.98
- May 7: 15 cent increase to $3.13
- May 19: 15 cent increase to $3.28