The Guam Department of Education (GDOE) would like to inform stakeholders of the revised make-up day schedule following Tropical Storm Kammuri.
Friday, November 29, 2019, is a make-up day. While the majority of GDOE schools will be closed, eight schools will have either a full or partial make-up day schedule.
The schools using the November 29 make-up day are those that were already scheduled for make-up due to cancellations earlier this school year.
The revised make-up day schedule for all schools are as follows:
* November 29, 2019 – Agana Heights Elementary School. Agueda Johnston Middle School, Inarajan Elementary School, Inarajan Middle School, Ordot Chalan Pago Elementary School;
* November 29, 2019 with early dismissal at 11:50 a.m. – Adacao Elementary School;
* November 29, 2019 with early dismissal at 12:15 p.m. – Simon Sanchez High School;
* November 29, 2019 with early dismissal at 2:15 p.m. – F.B. Leon Guerrero Middle School;
* January 6, 2020 – All schools;
* January 7, 2020 – Agueda Johnston Middle School, Ordot Chalan Pago Elementary School; and
* February 3, 2020 – Agueda Johnston Middle School, Ordot Chalan Pago Elementary School
Adacao Elementary School, Simon Sanchez High School, and F.B. Leon Guerrero Middle School will each have a partial make-up day on November 29 with early release at specified times.
Additionally, GDOE would like to remind stakeholders of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday schedule. Thursday, November 28, 2019 is the Thanksgiving holiday. There will be no classes and the GDOE headquarters in Tiyan will be closed.
Busing will also be provided to accommodate all make-up day schedules. For additional school-specific information, please contact your child’s school directly.