The Guam Election Commission is looking for volunteers to help with voter registration.
Guam – A press release says the Guam Election Commission will be conducting trainings every second Thursday of the month for Volunteer Voter Registrars from 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the GEC Conference Room at the GCIC Building in Hagåtña.
Interested individuals must meet these requirements:
- one must be a registered voter of Guam;
- not be holding an elective office;
- not be a candidate for office;
- not be an immediate relative of an elected official or candidate;
- be able to follow instructions;
- be able to attend an instructional seminar;
- pass a standardized examination of the election laws; and
- not be a Director or Deputy Director of the Executive Branch, Administrative Director or Assistant Administrative Director of the Legislative or Judicial Branch.
Applications for the Volunteer Voter Registrar can be found on the Election Commission’s website at gec.guam.gov.