In response to Gov. Lou Leon Guererro’s declaration of PCOR1, the Guam Police Department (GPD) will move forward with its COVID-19 Operations.
Effective Sunday, August 16, any community member wishing to file a complaint with any of the four (4) precincts are encouraged to call the respective precinct and wait in their car for further instructions from our officers.
The following are the telephone numbers to all precincts:
- Dededo Precinct Command: 632-9808// 632-9811
- Tumon-Tamuning Precinct Command: 649-6330
- Central Precinct Command: 475-8541
- Southern Precinct Command: 472-8915
- Police Dispatch: 472-8911// 475-8615-7
GPD’s Records and ID Section, Recreational Boating and Safety and the Armory will be closed effective Monday, August 17.
In light of the island moving into PCOR1, the Guam Police Department remains committed in providing safety and security to the greater community and will continue to respond to calls or any emergency needs.