Guam – Guam Police have arrested 23 year old Daniel Clinton Fejarang of Dededo on 75 Counts of theft and burgalry relating to 17 different crimes which have occured over the past year.
Guam Police Public Information Officer A.J. Balajadia says Fejarang was arrested yesterday [Tuesday] afternooon.
Balajadia reports that both officers with GPD’s Criminal Investigations Division and the U.S. Marshals Service searched an apartment building in the Dededo area for Fejarang who was wanted for questioning in several unsolved cases.
Fejarang fled on foot, but with the help of bystanders who pointed out his whereabouts, Fejarang was apprehended without incident.
Fejarnag was arrested and charged in connections with
* Five(5)Burglaries to a Vehicle
* Five(4)Burglaries to a Residence
* Four(4)Stolen Vehicles
* Three(3)Retail Thefts.
TOTAL: 17 crimes
Fejarang was booked and confined on:
* One(1)Count First Degree Robbery
* One(1)Count Conspiracy to Commit First Degree Robbery
* Five(5)Counts Burglary to a Vehicle
* Five(5)Counts Conspiracy to Commit Burglary to Vehicle
* Thirteen(13)Counts Criminal Facilitation
* Five(5)Counts Criminal Mischief to a Vehicle
* Nine(9)Counts Theft of Property
* Four(4)Counts Burglary to a Residence
* Four(4)Counts Conspiracy to Commit Burglary to a Residence
* Five(5)Counts Theft of a Motor Vehicle
* Five(5)Counts Conspiracy to Commit Theft of a Motor Vehicle
* Thirteen(13)Counts Guilt Established by Complicity
* Three(3)Counts Retail Theft
* Two(2)Warrants of Arrest.
TOTAL: 75 counts