Guam -The Guam Police Department has announced new hours for the records and ID Section.
Records and ID new hours of operation for the Public Counter; 7:30AM-1:00PM Monday – Friday, effective Monday January 23.
Police Clearance documents needed, current photo ID with date of birth showing. Minors applying for a Police Clearance must have their original Birth Certificate and be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (with proof of guardianship ie court documentation).
The documents needed and procedures for getting a Firearms ID. Please see FA requirements attached.
* Police Clearance (1st original $7.00 additional copies $1.00 (up to 3 per day)
* Traffic Crash reports $15.00
* Criminal Reports (such as Burglary, Criminal Mischief to a Vehicle, Assault (with injuries), etc.)$15.00
* Fingerprinting $20.00 (for miscellaneous requests, example – employment (the individual must bring in the fingerprint card from the requester, GPD does not supply the fingerprint card for employment.)
* Firearms background check, Registration $40.00