The Guam Police Department will be conducting DWI Sobriety checkpoints on Wednesday, Nov. 27, from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
Checkpoints will set up within the following roadways:
* Route 1 Marine Corps Drive Dededo to Hagatna
* Route 16 Army Drive, Barrigada to Harmon
* Route 10 Vietnam Veterans Memorial Highway, Barrigada to Mangilao
* Route 8 Purple Heart Memorial Highway, Maite to Barrigada
* Route 14 Chalan San Vitores Tumon
* Route 4 Chalan Kanton Tasi, Hagatna to Chalan Pago
Expect delays and proceed with caution while entering the checkpoints as officers will be situated along the site.
The Guam Police Department continues to remind the community to designate a responsible sober driver should you choose to celebrate with alcoholic beverages or recreational marijuana.