The Guam Solid Waste Authority (GSWA) today announced that it will open a drive-
thru window for residential customers to make payments for curbside trash collection service starting Wednesday, April 15.
- The drive-thru window is located at the Harmon Transfer Station and Hazardous Waste (HHW) Facility located on Harmon Industrial Park Road behind the Department of Public Works complex. Payments at this facility will be accepted Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm.
The drive-thru payment window provides a safe option for customers to be able to make cash or check payments.
To maximize safety for both customers and staff, GSWA asks that customers bring exact change when making payment. Credit card payments will not be accepted at this time.
Customers are also encouraged to pay their solid waste bill using the following safe methods:
• Online with debit/credit card at www.guamsolidwasteauthority.com
• Secure lock boxes located at Treasurer of Guam (ITC Bldg.) and Bank of Guam Hagatna
• Cash or check payments at Bank Pacific or ANZ
• Mailing payments to 546 N. Marine Corps Dr. Tamuning, Guam 96913