The Guam Bankers Association (GBA) would like to update the public of its operating hours:
As the entire Island is experiencing an unprecedented event in our daily lives, we
respectfully request for the community’s patience and understanding as the Member
banks work to provide essential banking services, and at the same time keep its staff and customers protected.
The Association highly encourages the use of alternative banking options especially during this time, such as on-line banking, mobile banking and ATMs.
Additionally, all banks have established financial assistance programs to assist
those who have established loan facilities. Please contact your respective member
bank or banking officer for specific details on the types of assistance available.
The GBA finally reminds the community to take the proper precautions:
• Stay at home, especially if you don’t need to be out and about.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. This is the most
highly and effective way to disinfect your hands. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
as a quick alternative, especially if you are not able to wash your hands.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact through social distancing (staying 6 feet apart).
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
As members of the community, the GBA continues to work closely with federal and local
government officials to assist the island residents and businesses during this crisis.
The Guam Bankers Association is a trade organization made up of member local banks,
which include: ANZ Bank, Bank of Guam, Bank of Hawaii, BankPacific, First Commercial
Bank and First Hawaiian Bank.