Following the success of its first Job Fair at the Agana Shopping Center, Guam Census Office is returning to recruit and hire for the 2020 Census of Guam.
Teams from the Guam Census Office, the Bureau of Statistics and Plans, and the Office of the Governor will be set up in the Center Court of the Agana Shopping Center today from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., providing job applications and conducting on-site interviews.
The office will be looking to fill a variety of full- and part-time temporary positions, including:
● Crew Leader ($19.36 per hour)
● Crew Leader Assistant ($18.64 per hour)
● Enumerator ($18.64 per hour)
Selected applicants may be required to work nights, weekends, and holidays, and must have their own means of reliable transportation.
Required qualifications for all positions:
● Be at least 18 years old
● Be a U.S. citizen or be eligible to work on Guam
● Possess a valid Social Security number
● Possess a high school diploma or GED
● Pass an FBI background check
● Pass a personal interview and written assessment exam
Applicants must also be able to pass a drug test, police, and court clearances.
The Guam Census Office will be holding another job fair at the Micronesia Mall on Nov. 15, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Applications can also be picked up and dropped off at the Guam Census Office on the second level of the Century Plaza in Tamuning.
The office is open Monday through Friday (closed on
holidays) from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information, contact the Guam Census Office at (671) 645-2020 or email@example.com.