The Guam Chamber of Commerce will hold its virtual Annual Meeting on Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 10:00 a.m. Meeting highlights include, Board Chairwoman Christine Baleto’s end-of-the year remarks to the membership. Chamber President, Catherine Castro will provide an annual report to the membership on the state of the organization.
Results of the Board election will be announced at the close of the meeting.
Eleven (11) members are vying for eight (8) available seats on the Chamber Board in 2021. They are:
- JESSICA M. BARRETT, President & RME, Barrett Enterprises, Inc. DBA Barrett Plumbing & Pumping
- WILLIAM H. CALORI, Chief Financial Officer, Cabras Marine Corporation & Subsidiaries
- CHARLIE S. HERMOSA, General Manager, American President Lines
- SISKA S. HUTAPEA, President – Chief Appraiser, Cornerstone Valuation Guam, Inc.
- SANDRA MCKEEVER, CEO, Asia Pacific Financial Management Group
- AJAY POTHEN, President, Marianas Properties, LLC dba Pacific Star Resort & Spa
- MARK J. SABLAN, Vice-President Business Development, South Pacific Petroleum Corporation
- PHILLIP SANTOS, Account Executive, Matson Navigation Company
- DAVID E. SILVA III, Vice President & General Manager, Assurance Brokers Inc. Guam dba AB Risk Solutions
- MARK H. TOKITO, Senior Vice President, Bank of Hawaii
- KIM ANDERSON YOUNG, President and Founder, Security Title, Inc.
Members are highly encouraged to make advance reservations for this meeting. Contact the Guam Chamber Office at Tel: 472-6311/8001 or info@GuamChamber.com.gu.