Guam – Here’s a list of what’s open and what’s closed on Guam for Sunday, Sept. 9 and Monday, Sept. 10:
– All Government of Guam offices, with the exception of essential services and personnel, will be closed when Condition of Readiness 2 is declared (this is anticipated at 7 p.m. Sunday.) This includes the University of Guam and Guam Community College.
– Healthcare Centers:
- Guam Memorial Hospital Authority will be prepared to receive pregnant mothers at 7 p.m.
- Guam Regional Medical City will suspend all visiting hours once the island is placed in Condition of Readiness 2 (COR 2). All admitted patients may have one (1) patient watcher per patient. Patient watchers must obtain an approved emergency patient watcher permit from Customer Relations in the Main Lobby. All other visitors shall be asked to leave the hospital. Read more here.
- TakeCare admin operations on Guam/Saipan and FHP Health Center will be closing tonight, Sunday, 9/9/2018 at 7pm. All Call Center operations will also be closing as well. Our MRO office in the Philippines will remain open only to service members who are currently in the PI on referrals. We will remain closed until the all clear is given after the storm passes.
- Seventh Day Adventist Clinic – Closed on Monday
*Patients with appointments are advised to contact their clinic directly.
- The Department of Public Health and Social Services would like to announce that the Southern Regional Community Health Center will open at COR 2 and for the duration of the storm for non-emergency cases. The limited services that will be provided can be found here.
– War in the Pacific National Historical Park – will close once COR 2 is announced.
– Bank of Guam – All Rota and Guam branches will close on Monday until COR 4 is announced and conditions are safe. Exposed BOG ATMs will be offline beginning Sunday night. Indoor ATMs are not affected as well as merchant services. Our Customer Contact Center will remain available until midnighttonight.
– Coast360 ATMs that are outdoors and exposed to weather conditions, such as the Maite drive thru, Dededo and Tamuning. All others will remain online.
– Two Lovers Point – Closed at the declaration of COR 2.
– Shopping locations:
Guam Premier Outlets – Open until COR 1 is announced
Tumon Sands Plaza – Open until COR 1 is announced
Agana Shopping Center – Open until COR 1 is announced
Shoppette and Gas Express in Barrigada – Closed at 5 p.m. today
– Grocery Stores:
7-Day Supermarket: Regular hours on Monday
Pay-Less locations: Will maintain regular store hours as weather permits
Cost-U-Less – Open until midnight.
– Solid Waste and Trash Service
Transfer Stations – The Guam Solid Waste Authority residential transfer stations are open until 5 p.m. Island residents may experience a disruption in services as all GSWA operations will cease in the event that COR 1 is declared. GSWA facilities, customer service, operations, landfill, and transfer stations will resume during normal hours on the next business day, following a COR 4 announcement. Customers can call 646-3111 for more information.