One new case of COVID-19 was reported today (Thursday) from the Guam Memorial Hospital Authority (GMHA).
To date, there have been 183 cases confirmed through COVID-19 testing provided with 5 deaths, 168 released from isolation, and 10 active cases.
COVID-19 test results are reported from multiple labs at varying times of the day. Cumulative test results will be provided this evening once all tests from today are finalized.
As this is an evolving situation, information is subject to change with little to no notice.
For updated information on COVID-19 cases on Guam, visit the COVID-19 Dashboard and Situation Report at http://dphss.guam.gov/covid-19/.
Expanded COVID-19 Testing Continues Next Week
The Department of Public Health and Social Services (DPHSS), in collaboration with the
Government of Guam, the Mayors Council of Guam, private, and federal agencies, continues expanded COVID-19 testing.
Testing is free and open to the public. No symptoms are needed to qualify for testing. If
your village is not listed, please proceed to a neighboring village for testing. Please bring an I.D., if one is available.
The expanded testing schedule is as follows:
COVID-19 Drive-Through Testing:
● Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the Piti Mayor’s Office
○ Free and open to Piti residents
● Wednesday, June 17, 2020, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. at the Santa Rita Senior Center
○ Free and open to Santa Rita residents
● Thursday, June 18, 2020, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the St. Anthony Church grounds, Tamuning
○ Free and open to Tamuning and Tumon residents
● Tuesday, June 23, 2020, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the GPD Police Koban Parking Lot (next to
Barrigada Community Center)
○ Free and open to Barrigada residents
● Wednesday, June 24, 2020, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the Agana Heights Mayor’s Office
○ Free and open to Agana Heights residents
If you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, please call your health care
If a patient does not have a regular health care provider, they can call any of the
Community Health Centers or the DPHSS Medical Triage Hotline phone numbers listed below to report symptoms and obtain guidance from clinicians, or call 311 and dial option number 1.
● (671) 480-7859
● (671) 480-6760/3
● (671) 480-7883
● (671) 687-6170 (ADA Dedicated Number)
For inquiries on COVID-19, contact 311 through a local number, or call the Joint Information Center at (671) 478-0208/09/10.