Seven cases tested positive for COVID-19 through the Department of Defense (DoD) and were identified through ongoing contact tracing.
These cases were among service members in a unit deployed to Andersen Air Force Base (AAFB), bringing the total cases associated with this unit to
15. All cases have been placed in isolation and are currently under investigation.
To date, there have been 200 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 5 deaths, 173 released from isolation, and 22 active cases. As this is an evolving situation, information is subject to change with little to no notice.
COVID-19 test results are reported from multiple labs at varying times of the day. Cumulative test results will be provided this evening once all tests from today are finalized.
For updated information on COVID-19 cases on Guam, visit the
COVID-19 Dashboard and Situation Report at http://dphss.guam.gov/covid-19/.
PUA Benefits may Impact SNAP Benefits
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) is a federal program.
The SNAP benefit is 100% federally funded.
As per USDA-Food and Nutrition Service that administers the SNAP, the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) and Paycheck Protection Program benefits are countable income under the SNAP.
This may impact a program recipient’s benefit.
Should you have any questions, please contact the following numbers:
● BES North (Dededo) at (671) 635-7488/635-7484/635-7439/635-7396/635-7429.
● BES Southern (Inarajan) at (671) 828-7542, 828-7534, 828-7524.
● BES Central (Ran-Care Building) at (671) 638-4506/4507, (671) 727-5342, 727-5174, 727-5320, 727-5282, 727-5279, 727-5233, (671) 735-5213/5910/5915.
Expanded COVID-19 Testing Continues
The Department of Public Health and Social Services (DPHSS), in collaboration with the Government of Guam, the Mayors Council of Guam, private, and federal agencies, continues expanded COVID-19 testing.
Testing is free and open to the public while supplies last. No symptoms are needed to qualify for testing. If your village is not listed, please proceed to a neighboring village for testing.
Please bring an I.D., if one is available. The expanded testing schedule is as follows:
COVID-19 Drive-Through Testing:
● Tuesday, June 23, 2020, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the GPD Police Koban Parking Lot (next to Barrigada Community Center)
○ Free and open to Barrigada residents
● Wednesday, June 24, 2020, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the Agana Heights Mayor’s Office
○ Free and open to Hagåtña and Agana Heights residents
● Thursday, June 25, 2020, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the parking lot between the St. Francis Church and the St. Francis School
○ Free and open to Yona residents
If you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, please call your health care provider.
If a patient does not have a regular health care provider, they can call any of the Community Health Centers or the DPHSS Medical Triage Hotline phone numbers listed below to report symptoms and obtain guidance from clinicians, or call 311 and dial option number 1.
● (671) 480-7859
● (671) 480-6760/3
● (671) 480-7883
● (671) 687-6170 (ADA Dedicated Number)
For inquiries on COVID-19, contact 311 through a local number, or call the Joint Information Center at (671) 478-0208/09/10.