The event is happening from 10 am to 1 pm, Saturday, August 29.
(JAG) – Junior Achievement of Guam announced today that the JA Company Program will launch on Saturday, August 29, 2015 with a Kick-Off Rally.
This FREE event will take place at the Agana Shopping Center beginning at 10:00 am and ending at 1:00 pm. All high school students who want to join this after-school program are invited!
While completing the 15 week program, students will:
• Add Junior Achievement accomplishments to their graduation portfolio
• Develop practical skills necessary for high-level leadership positions
• Test business theories in a real-world setting
• Strengthen teamwork, communication, and problem solving skills through cooperative learning
• Interact with business advisors and make valuable community contacts
• Earn Money
• Qualify for scholarships
• Qualify to win an opportunity to compete in the JA Asia Pacific Company of Year Competition
Corporate Sponsors: Bank of Guam Bank of Hawaii Calvo’s SelectCare Community First Credit Union First Hawaiian Bank Guma’ Tasa IP&E Pacific Islands Club Tan Holdings Corp.
Triple J Motor Group United Beth Lizama, Executive Director of Junior Achievement of Guam, said, “The JA Company Program is the ultimate training ground for budding entrepreneurs. Every year, it is amazing to witness their spirit of entrepreneurship as they learn how to organize and operate a business enterprise. On behalf of the JA Board, I’d like to thank our company sponsors, students and parents who help make this program successful.”
Students may request for a registration form now.
Please email email@example.com or call 487-4452.
Junior Achievement of Guam is a non-profit organization that has served more than 5,000 Guam students since 1976.