Guam – Shelly V. Calvo, also known as “The Dining Diva”, will be releasing her first ever inspirational cookbook entitled, “Cooking A La Diva” on Friday, November 30, during a launch ceremony at the Westin Hotel at 6:30 P.M.
Only a limited quantity of Cookbooks will be on sale that evening, but pre-orders can be made at a cost of $35 each. A portion of the proceeds of the Cookbook will benefit the Guam Homeless Coalition.
“The Cookbook has been a yearlong endeavor that has resulted into this amazing culinary compilation of over 100 never-before-published Dining Diva recipes and inspirational thoughts. In this book you will also find stories and recipes of great women in our local community”, says Calvo.
Over 10,000 cookbooks will arrive on Guam within the week and will be on sale at retail outlets across the island. Just in time for the Holidays!
– Over a hundred Never-Been-Published Recipes of the Dining Diva
– Contributions from Inspirational Women from Guam
– “Food for Thoughts” from Dining Diva & Contributors
– All Dining Diva Recipes with Photos
– Over 200 Pages Printed on High Quality Material, Book Size 8″ x 8″, Weight 1.5 lbs per book
– A Portion of the Proceeds to Benefit the Guam Homeless Coalition