All government of Guam parks and beaches remain closed to all activities except for individual use for purposes of exercise, both physical and mental, subject to social distancing mandates.
Residents and visitors are reminded to adhere to the social distancing directives issued by law enforcement or law enforcement partners to include representatives from the Mayors Council of Guam who assist in the enforcement of the mandates in effect.
The community should also adhere to any closure signs or barricades.
Executive Order 2020-14, PCOR 2 on Sunday, May 10
On Friday Governor Lou Leon Guerrero signed Executive Order 2020-14, relative to the
declaration of Pandemic Condition of Readiness (PCOR) 2 on Sunday, May 10, 2020 at 8 a.m..
EO 2020-14 also covers the following:
● All businesses are to operate by implementing measures as outlined in the document,
Minimum Pandemic Workplace Operational Requirements , as issued by the DPHSS.
● Social gatherings or congregations are limited to no more than ten (10) people.
● All Government of Guam parks and beaches continue to be closed to all activities except
for individual use.
● All businesses that were allowed to operate during PCOR 1 may continue to operate.
Other businesses now allowed to operate shall be limited to those listed in DPHSS
Guidance Memo 2020-07 and any other future published guidances. Businesses who are
allowed to operate will no longer be restricted to selling only essential items.
● Any place of business or public accommodation shall operate at no greater than 50%
● The Government of Guam continues to operate in a limited capacity. Some agency
offices remain completely closed. Several agencies are operational, but closed to public
access. All members of the public needing government services are asked to contact
agencies and departments by email or phone. Regardless of operational status of an
agency/department, all government of Guam employees remain on regular work status
and are expected to report for duty within two (2) hours from receiving notice from
Refer to the attached Pandemic Condition of Readiness FAQs here >>> https://www.pncguam.com/pandemic-condition-of-readiness-faqs/
To view DPHSS Guidance Memo 2020-07, visit
For updated information on COVID-19 cases on Guam, visit the COVID-19 Dashboard at