IT&E today announced that the Samsung Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra are available at IT&E.
For a limited time, customers can get an online only discount of 15% off their new Note20 or Note20 Ultra when purchased at ite.net with the Unlimited Plan. Free delivery for online purchases is available for eligible locations.
“The Samsung Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra represent the evolution of devices built for creators, professionals, gamers and anyone that wants to stay connected. This is the device for people who want to bring their work and play to new heights,” said Jim Oehlerking, CEO of IT&E
Exceptional features of the Note20 and Note20 Ultra include:
- Superb battery – 50% charge in 30 minutes and Wireless PowerSharing
- PC-like storage – Both include 128 GB internal memory and the Note20 Ultra allows for
- 1 TB extendable memory
- Pro-grade camera with high-resolution video
- Note20 Ultra features a 108 MP rear main camera while Note20 features a 64 MP rear camera
- Both phones have ultra-wide, wide and telephoto rear lenses
- Video mode has 8K resolution and is capable of shooting natural motion blur at 24 frames per second or shoot super smooth action shots at 120 frames per second, a format used by professional videographers
- Improved S Pen – Faster latency or reaction time for a more natural, fluid writing and built-in remote-control features, as well as five new Air Action gestures
- New note-taking experience that turns your handwritten notes into text or PowerPoint presentations with a tap
- Samsung Notes Sync also allows for auto save and seamless syncing of your notes across mobile, tablet and PC. Continue your work from your phone to your PC without hitting save.
- Enhanced Samsung DeX functions, including wireless connection to your smart TV and multitasking capabilities.
In addition to the Unlimited Plan, the new Samsung Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra are available on any of IT&E’s affordable data plans, including Unlimited+, 10 GB and 5 GB data plans. See stores or visit ite.net for details and pricing.
IT&E’s Harmon and AAFES stores are also ready to assist with purchases and plans. Sanitization and social distancing measures are in place for customer safety. For updated store hours, visit IT&E’s social media pages or the IT&E website.
(IT&E News Release)