The Serve Guam Commission has issued a Request for Proposal and is looking for applicants for the Fiscal Year 2020-2021 AmeriCorps State and National Grant.
Nonprofit organizations are encouraged to apply. Mandatory workshops are held as scheduled:
* Monday, February 17, 2020 CNCS eGrants Access, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Serve Guam Commission (SGC), Conference Room – GCIC Bldg., Ste. 205, Hagatna Guam 96910. What to bring: laptop, notebook, blue ink pen, highlighter. CNCS 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) https://www.nationalservice.gov/build-your-capacity/grants.
* Tuesday, February 18, 2020 CNCS Mandatory Supplemental Guidance.
* Wednesday, February 19, 2020 SGC 2020 (Guam) Application Instructions, CNCS 2020 Application Instructions, 2020 Performance Measures Instructions & Funding Priorities.
* Thursday, February 20, 2020 CNCS/SGC AmeriCorps Budget & Budget Worksheet, Financial Management Survey (FMS).
* Friday, February 21, 2020 Clarification / Technical Assistance Information & Documents.
* February 21, 2020 – March 9, 2020 Q & A’s to be submitted to ServeGuam_rfp@sgc.guam.gov. Responses will be sent to all applicants.
Intent to Apply forms will be accepted from November 19, 2019 to March 9, 2020 and MUST include DUNS, EIN Number and must be registered with System for Award Management (SAM) to include cage code number
Application packets may be viewed at website: Serveguam.com and also made available through
For additional information, contact Julia Iriarte at Julia.Iriarte@sgc.guam.gov or Tiffany San Nicolas at Tiffany.Sannicolas@sgc.guam.gov.
Serve Guam Commission office is located at the 2nd. Floor – GCIC Building, Suite 205, Hagatna, Guam.
Grant applications are due on or before Friday, April 6, 2020, at 4:00 p.m.