In light of the concerns within our community and the Governor’s decision to cancel ALL events expecting 50 people or more, the Sorensen Media Group is doing its part to reduce the risk and mitigate the transmission of COVID-19.
The following events are being postponed.
*Movie Screening of “Mulan”
*Fina’ Tinas CHamorro
*2020 Senior Lip Dub Challenge
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our team will be reviewing our calendar to identify other possible dates for the re-activation of these events.
Additional actions taken to reduce the risk and mitigate the transmission of COVID19:
- The stations of Sorensen Media Group and the Pacific News Center (PNC) continue to closely monitor this situation so that we are able to quickly communicate developments with our community.
- We have heightened the already frequent and thorough cleaning efforts throughout our offices and work areas. Our team will continue to clean and disinfect their personal workstations and spaces.
- We will continue to conduct daily reinforcement of good health and hygiene practices for all personnel.
- We encourage all personnel who are sick or feel sick to STAY HOME and contact their primary care physician if their symptoms worsen.
- We have designated personnel that are able to “work remotely” in order to continue to provide services to our corporate and community partners while also providing entertainment and news.
- We are encouraging personnel to practice “social distancing” over the next 2 weeks in accordance with the recommendations provided by the Governor and CDC.
It is our commitment to the community that we continue to provide quality entertainment and news to keep you informed. This is a crisis that affects the entire community. Although we too are concerned about the impact it may have on our business, we too are members of this community and will continue to do all we can to keep you informed during these uncertain times. Please continue to follow the stations of Sorensen Media Group and PNCGuam.com for the latest updates on the COVID-19 Pandemic.