Guam – The Season 11 star-studded cast and their professional partners get ready to break in their dancing shoes on ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” for the long awaited two-hour season premiere, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21 at 8pm on the ABC Television Network, channel 7—ABC7 or over the air channel 14 on Guam.
In alphabetical order, and with their professional partners, the 12 stars making their dancing debut are:
* MICHAEL BOLTON, Grammy ® Award-winning singer, teams up with CHELSIE HIGHTOWER
* BRANDY, actress and singer, joins MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY
* MARGARET CHO, comedienne and actress, partners with LOUIS VAN AMSTEL
* RICK FOX, former NBA champion, teams up with two-time champ CHERYL BURKE
* JENNIFER GREY, beloved film and television actress, joins two-time mirror ball champion DEREK HOUGH
* DAVID HASSELHOFF, international superstar, teams up with Season 9 champion KYM JOHNSON
* FLORENCE HENDERSON, America’s favorite mom, joins CORKY BALLAS
* KYLE MASSEY, television teen star, partners up with LACEY SCHWIMMER
* BRISTOL PALIN, teen advocate and Alaska’s first daughter, teams up with two-time champ MARK BALLAS
* AUDRINA PATRIDGE, MTV reality star, joins TONY DOVOLANI
* MICHAEL “THE SITUATION” SORRENTINO, Jersey Shore ab-man, teams up with KARINA SMIRNOFF
* KURT WARNER, former pro-NFL quarterback, joins ANNA TREBUNSKAYA
All 12 teams will showcase their fancy footwork for the first time on TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21.
The first elimination will take place in week one with a two-hour show, WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 on the season premiere of “Dancing
with the Stars the Results Show.” Music legend Santana and rock band Daughtry are set to perform.
Hosted by Tom Bergeron (“America’s Funniest Home Videos”) and Brooke Burke (“Dancing with the Stars” Season 7 champion), the celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which will be judged by renowned Ballroom judge Len Goodman and dancer/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.
Viewers may vote online at www.abc.com starting from the opening of each episode on the East Coast. “Dancing with the Stars” is the U.S. version of the international smash hit series, “Strictly Come Dancing.” This version is produced by BBC Worldwide Productions. Conrad Green serves as executive producer and Rob Wade is co-executive producer. Alex Rudzinski directs. “Dancing with the Stars” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1 channel surround sound.
For further information please contact: Krista K. Gaza, General Manager, Sorensen Television Systems, Inc. at (671) 477-5700 or firstname.lastname@example.org