Guam – Speaker Judi Won Pat and Vice-Speaker B.J. Cruz sent a letter to the Governor this morning requesting the following information about the revised Hay pay plan known as the Competitive Wage Act of 2014.
* An agency-by-agency breakdown of the cost.
* A detailed description of where the funding will come from for the $20 million needed for the raises in his plan, outside of the $7 million appropriation in this year’s budget.
* A step and grade comparison detailing all changes between the Competitive Wage Act of 2011 and 2014.
* Draft slot sheets per employee.
* The methodology used to determine the Executive Pay Plan.