GPA has issued a tentative load shedding schedule.
Guam – The Guam Power Authority says that work is complete on the Yigo Combustion Turbine and repairs continue on Temes CT Unit No. 7. GPA has issued the following load schedule for Saturday & Sunday. Scheduled outages begin at 2 p.m. until 10 p.m. for both Saturday and Sunday.
2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
1. Happy Landing Road, Tumon Sands, Tumon Holiday Manor, Dusit Thani, Hyatt Regency Hotel;
2. Outrigger, Hard Rock Café location, Westin, SandCastle, and Reef Hotel;
3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
3. Along Marine Dr., Batulu Rd., Chalan Langet, Ypaopao Est., Paradise Est., Wusstig Road to Chalan Kaskahu;
4. Along Marine Dr., Summer Gardens, Guam Towers to Triple J Used Car Lot. Cushing Zoo, Fujita Rd. & Tun Santos St.;
5. San Vitores Road, cliffside from Royal Orchid to Sunflower Villa;
4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
6. Hilton Hotel area and Ypao Beach;
7. Transpacific Communication, Casa De Isa, Pacific Plaza to Gun Beach, Guam Plaza Hotel, Tarza Water Park to PIA Resort;
8. Along Rte.17, Chalan J. Kindo, Vicente Borja Dr., Felix Dydasco, Henry Simpson area to bus shelter by Bishop A.S. Apuron St.;
9. Along Marine Dr., Triple J Motors, DPW, Blue Lattice Condos towards East West Complex;
10. K-Mart, Boy Scouts along Harmon Industrial Park, Carrier Guam, Meada Pacific, IT&E, GTA, Luftansia Food, Quality Distributor, Black Construction and Luen Fung Enterprise locations;
5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
11. Rte.4A, Talofofo Golf Course to intersection of Rte.17, Windward Hills Golf Resort, Our Lady of Peace to bus station by Bishop A.S. Apuron St.;
12. Along West O’ Brien Dr., Superior Court, Academy of our Lady School, Chamorro Village, Bank of Hawaii, Martyr St., Nieves Flores Library to Mongmong, Chamorro Garden Apts.;
13. Along Rte.10A, Fort Juan Muna-Army, along Rte.16, Saint Paul School, Shell Gas Station, Harmon Napa, Taitano Rd. to American Dialysis Center;
14. Along Rte.10A, fuel tank farm, Circle K Gas Station, along Rte.16, Bello Rd. to new Mid Pac Warehouse, Department of Revenue & Tax, North Sabana Dr., Barrigada Heights, Saint Dominic’s, Bong Market, South Sabana Dr. to Commercial Tire Depot;
6 p.m. – 7 p.m.
1. Route 2 from Umatac Village before Pagachao Subdivision;
2. Along Marine Dr., Piti Village, Assumption Dr., Roberto Dr. to War in the Pacific Park;
3. Atkins Kroll, Pick A Nail Rd., Denny’s, Ypao Rd., Mamis St., Tumon Hights, Ironwood Heights, Century Plaza;
4. Along Marine Drive, Tamuning Post Office, Fire Station, Bank of Hawaii, Alupang Beach Club, Citibank to Intersection of Rte.1 & 8;
5. Along Chalan San Antonio, Guam Premium Outlet, Cost-U-Less, Dungca Dr., W. Espirito St. to Tun Teodoro Dungca Street;
7 p.m. – 8 p.m.
1. Along Marine Dr., Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Gov Carlos G. Camacho Road, Onward Hotel, Sheraton Hotel;
2. Along Marine Dr., Summer Gardens, Guam Towers to Triple J used car lot;
3. Along Rte.8, Smile Store, Fu Fong Apts., Calvos Compound, Bay View Church, First Hawaiian Bank, Chamorro Garden Apts., Plumaria Hotel to Ada Business Complex;
4. Along Harmon Loop Rd., GWA Pump across sport complex, Harmon LP. Motel, Iglesia Ni Cristo Church, Micronesia Mall, Fatima St., Liguan Terrace area to Fatima Mobil Gas Station;
5. Along S. O’ Brien Drive, Bradley Place, Marine Corps Dr., Siam Resturant, Mark’s Hardware, Adelup Complex, Halsey Dr., Maina Village, Angoco area, Asan Village to War in the Pacific Park;
6. Route 15 from Marbo Cave location to Hawaiian Rock Products including Mangilao Golf Course;
7. Along Marine Dr., Summer Gardens, Guam Towers to Triple J used car lot. Cushing Zoo, Fujita Rd. & Tun Santos St.;
8 p.m. – 9 p.m.
1. Happy Landing Road, Tumon Sands, Tumon Holiday Manor, Dusit Thani, Hyatt Regency Hotel; Outrigger, Hard Rock Café location,Westin, SandCastle, and Reef Hotel;
2. K-Mart, Boy Scouts along Harmon Industrial Park, Carrier Guam, Meada Pacific, IT&E, GTA, Luftansia Food, Quality Distributor, Black Construction and Luen Fung Enterprise;
3. Along Rte.10A, Micronesia Hospitality Inc., Home Depot towards Oceanic Lumber, old airport terminal, new cargo bldg. to W. Sunset Boulevard, Talo Verde area towards JFK High School;
4. Hilton and Ypao Beach;
5. GWA pump back of Harmon Substation, Loro st., Okkudo High Sch. NCS side of Swamp Rd., Astumbo Garden, Ysengsong Rd. to GPA switch, along Rte.3 to Potts Junction;
6. Dededo Village, along Marine Dr., Ysengsong Rd., Kaiser, Santa Barbara Ave., San Antonio Ave., Lada Ave., Salisbury St., Santa Monica Ave. to new GPD and GFD station;
7. Hafa Adai Complex, Chalan San Antonio, Shell Gas, American Color Printing, Tamuning Elementary School, along Farenholt Ave., Oka Pay Less, Jones Town to GMH, Guam Greyhound, former Duty Free HQ;
8. Route 10 west side of road all laterals from the Barrigada Substation to the intersection of Route 10 & 15, both sides of road up to Oriental Kitchen to include University Dr., UOG area, Pay Less Market and Mariano Rd.;
9 p.m. – 10 p.m.
1. Route 10 East Side of road all laterals from the Barrigada Substation to the intersection of Rte. 10 & Rte. 15 to include Dairy Road towards Teresita Lane;
2. Barrigada Village, Mayor’s Office, along Rte.8 by Golden Sea Resturaunt, Tiyan, Dept of Ed Admin Bldg, San Vicente School, Leyang Rd., Tun White Rd., Chaple Rd., Toto Canada Rd., Sun Inn Hotel;
3. GPA Substation to Circle K Gas Station, Radio Barrigada, Tiyan, US Post Office to Commercial Tire Depot in Barrigada;